Guided Rides, Camps, Clinics & Private Lessons
- The full invoice amount is due upon booking confirmation
- The full invoice amount is fully refundable for up to 14 days prior to your departure date, in case you get cold feet
- Cancellations within 14 days from the departure date will result in Ride Guides retaining your full invoice amount
- Retained Invoice Amounts can be applied to any other Ride Guides offering for a future date, at no cost to you
- All cancellation requests must be received by email, from the email address on the booking
- You are welcome to call us about your cancellation, however the official request must be in writing before it can be processed
- Paid in full riders who are “No Shows” or same day cancellations will forfeit the ENTIRE cost of their booking
- Your policy MUST cover medical evacuation
- Your policy MUST cover Mountain Biking specifically as many policies may exclude it due to the extreme nature of the sport
- We ride rain, snow or shine
- Inclement Weather is not a reason to cancel a tour
- In the event of severe/extreme weather (such as lightning), your trip may be cancelled – Safety is our priority
- We will always try and accommodate you in the event of a cancellation due to severe/extreme weather
- If we cannot accommodate your group due to severe/extreme weather, we will fully refund your purchase
- Since weather is unpredictable, we HIGHLY recommend Trip Insurance which covers “Cancellation For Any Reason”
- Riders under 18 years of age must have the liability waiver signed also by a parent or guardian
- The liability waiver must be filled out in full and witnessed to be considered completed
- You DO NOT have to sign the waiver.
- You DO NOT have to go riding with us.
Order Cut-off Times
For an order to ship the same business day, it must be placed by 12:00pm EST. Orders received after 12:00pm EST, will be shipped the following day. Orders received on weekends will ship on the next available business day.
We have a number of fast and affordable shipping options available. We calculate our shipping cost for each shipping method based on the type and quantity of items you order. Your shipping and handling charges are summarized at checkout.
Your items may arrive in different shipments. Depending on the type, quantity and weight of items in your order, we may pack and ship them in different packages to ensure they arrive on time and undamaged. You will never be charged more for shipping and handling than what appears at checkout.
Ride Guides will do its best to ensure your delivery arrives on time. However, delivery dates are not 100% guaranteed and there may be a number of unforeseen reasons why your items will arrive after the estimated arrival date. Issues with payment verification, shipping address, or other uncontrollable circumstances may all contribute to a delay in the delivery of your order. Shipments during busy holiday seasons can also contribute to a delay in deliver of your order.
For more information, find your specific shipping information below based on your location
Shipping within Canada
The best deal on shipping small, single items is using CP Lettermail. CP Lettermail may not be an option for orders containing more than one product or for products exceeding the Lettermail sizing/weight standards. Expedited and Xpresspost packages in your order can be tracked via our carrier’s website here, while our Lettermail/Letterpost options do not provide tracking information.
- CP Lettermail – 3-5 Business Days – No Tracking Information
- Expedited Parcel – 2-8 Business Days – Tracking Information Available
- XpressPost Parcel – 2-3 Business Days – Tracking Information Available
Shipping to USA
CP Letterpost may not be an option for orders containing more than one product or for products exceeding the Letterpost sizing/weight standards. A number of other parcel shipping options are available and can be selected during the checkout process. Expedited Parcel USA, Tracked Packet USA and Xpresspost USA packages in your order can be tracked via our carrier’s website here, while our Letterpost and Small Packet USA Air options do not provide tracking information.
- CP Letterpost – 4-6 Business Days – No Tracking Information
- Small Packet USA Air – 5-8 Business Days – No Tracking Information
- Expedited Parcel USA – 4-8 Business Days – Tracking Information Available
- Tracked Packet USA – 4-7 Business Days – Tracking Information Available
- Xpresspost USA – 2-3 Business Days – Tracking Information Available
CP Letterpost may not be an option for orders containing more than one product or for products exceeding the Letterpost sizing/weight standards. A number of other parcel shipping options are available and can be selected during the checkout process. Tracked Packet International and Xpresspost International packages in your order can be tracked via our carrier’s website here, while our Letterpost, International Parcel Air and Small Packet International Air options do not provide tracking information.
- CP Letterpost – 4-7 Business Days – No Tracking Information
- International Parcel Air – 6-10 Business Days – No Tracking Information
- Small Packet International Air – 4-7 Business Days – No Tracking Information
- Tracked Packet International – 6-10 Business Days – Tracking Information Available
- Xpresspost International – 4-7 Business Days – Tracking Information Available
Duties and Taxes
You, as the addressee will be responsible for all Duties and Taxes applicable to the items you have purchased.
Returns / Refunds
We get it, sometimes returns need to happen, and we want to make that as easy as possible.
Plain Ol’ Returns
So you don’t want the product you purchased, or your significant other has decided you don’t deserve it, so you just need to return it. No problem – just email us your order number and let us know you want to return your product and sent it back to us (you are responsible for the return shipping). Here are some of the specifics:
- Send us an email with your order number stating that you want to return your item
- Your item must still be in new condition, just like it was when we sent it to you
- Package your item back up and send it back to the address you were provided by our Customer Service staff
- When Ride Guides gets the item back, you get your money back – You are all done.
- Send us an email with your order number stating the problem with your item
- For damaged items, please take a picture showing the damage and include it with the email
- Package your item back up and send it back to the address you were provided using the shipping method our Customer Service staff recommend
- Ride Guides will immediately send you out a replacement product using your previously selected shipping method
Damaged / Wrong Merchandise
If you get your item from us and it is not what you ordered, or it looks like someone was having a bad day at the post office and decided to take it out on your product, do not fret! Follow the steps below and we’ll get it sorted ASAP. We will cover the cost of returning the item.